Our rates are very competitive and reasonable compared to other lodges in Alaska and Kodiak. We offer so much more for a reasonable rate - and don't forget that almost everything is included in the price. At Zachar Bay Lodge, we pride ourselves in giving guests a perfect Alaska lodging experience. We have a lot to offer, and the best part is that you can have it all! You don’t have to sacrifice solitude for great fishing. And you don’t have to take a day off from fishing to see incredible scenery and varied wildlife, including bears. No matter what activity you choose to do, you can’t avoid getting the full benefit of the Kodiak Island experience.
From everyone at Zachar Bay Lodge,we look forward to seeing you!
Daily Rate Packages: Summer 2013Rates Per Person
Package Price includes roundtrip airfare Kodiak - Zachar Bay
Morning Arrival (9AM) and Departure (9AM) from Lodge
|· 2 days/2 nights
|· 3 days/3 nights
|· 4 days/4 nights
|· 5 days/5 nights
|· 6 days/6 nights
|· 7 days/7 nights
|Additional Items: 2011
|· Extra Day
|· Fly-Out Day
|· Evening Arrival
Package Rates Include:
- Round Trip scenic float plane flight
- Private room with two single beds and private bath. For groups or families, house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Daily room cleaning.
- Three hearty meals daily: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Day trips fully guided
- Cleaning, packaging vacuum sealing, freezing of fish and waxed boxes for travel.
- Use of boots, rain jackets and pants, spin fishing rods and reels, halibut fishing tackle and bait.
In addition to the Daily Rate Packages, there are some extra items that make our packages more flexible for your schedule or activities that you want to pursue while staying at Zachar Bay.
- Extra Day: Fish another day or stay an extra evening. Half days are charged at a full extra day.
- Fly-Out Day: Fly out from ZBL in the floatplane in the morning with your guide for fishing or bear viewing and return in the evening. Recommended 2-3 fly-outs for Red Salmon in June/July.
- Alcoholic beverages
- We have available for purchase: Alaska Fishing License, King Salmon Stamp
- Kodiak Island Borough bed Tax of $5 per night per person.
- Children under 12 years - 20% Discount
- Groups 10 or more: 10% Discount
-ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED-
- First Payment: $500/package/person deposit is due within 10 days of booking to confirm and hold a reservation for 60 days.
- Second Payment: 50% of the package price due within 60 days of booking to confirm and hold a reservation.
- Final Payment: Balance Due upon departure from Zachar Bay Lodge
PLEASE READ AND COMPLETE BOOKING CONTRACT (click here)
Zachar Bay Lodge, Inc. is not responsible for travel delays.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- We recommend a stay of four days or longer for the best fishing and wildlife viewing opportunities and in the event of weather delays.
- For bear viewing, we recommend a fly-out to Frazer, before the first or second week of August.